KERALA STATE LOTTERIES
PRIZE STRUCTURE OF THIRUVONAM BUMPER-2013 (BR-33) LOTTERY
(Vide Order No.S1/5898/13/DSL Dated :01.06.2013 )
TICKETS IN SIX SERIES :- TA,TB,TC,TD,TE,TG
TOTAL : 54 LAKH TICKETS~COST OF TICKET : Rs.200/-ONLY
DATE OF DRAW : 19.09.2013
1. Tickets will be printed in six series.
2. The maximum retail price of one ticket will be Rs.200/- only. One book of ticketswill contain ten tickets.
3. The first to Fourth prizes will be drawn in full coming under the assured portion of prizes. The remaining prizes will be under variable portion depending upon the sale of tickets. The second and Fourth prizes will be determined by drawing all the six digits once in each series. The Third prize will be determined by drawing all the six digits two times in each series.
4. The consolation prizes of Rs.1,00,000/- each will be awarded to the tickets in other five series, having the same number of Ist prize winning number.
5. The fifth prize will be determined by drawing the last five digits once and extended to all sold tickets in all series.
6. The sixth prize will be determined by drawing the last four digits twenty five times and extended to all sold tickets in all series.
7. The seventh prize will be determined by drawing the last four digits twenty five times and extended to all sold tickets in all series.
8. The eighth prize will be determined by drawing the last four digits twenty five times and extended to all sold tickets in all series.
9. The ninth prize will be determined by drawing the last four digits hundred times and extended to all sold tickets in all series.
10. If any prize numbers in any category is repeated the same will be cancelled and redrawn.
11. An amount of Rs.52,90,000/- will be deducted from the cash prize ofIst prize and paid to the respective agent as agents commission on prize. Anamount equal to 10% of prize money will be deducted from 2nd , 4th ,5th andconsolation prizes and given as agents commission on prize to the agentsconcerned.
12. An amount of Rs.1,15,000/- each on 3rd prize ie., 50 Sovereign will be given to the agents concerned as agents commission on prize from Government fund.
13. An amount equivalent to 10% of the prize money on 6th to 9th prizes will be given to the agents concerned as agents commission on prize fromGovernment fund.
14. (i)The gold prize will be given as Gold coins in 999.9 purity provided by SBI. Disbursement of gold coins will be through the designated branches ofthe State Bank of India in Kerala preferred by the prize winner.
(ii) Income tax applicable on the Gold Prize of 1st Prize will be deducted and paid from the cash prize of 1st prize. Sales tax and any other taxes orsurcharge applicable on the Gold Prize of 1st Prize will be treated as part ofthe prize and paid from the Government fund.
(iii) Sales tax, Income tax and any other taxes or surcharge applicable on the gold prize of 3rd prize ie 50 Sovereign will be treated as part of the prizeand paid from the Government fund.
15. Registered agents will get the tickets at the following discounted rates, for the entire purchase irrespective of the district of purchase.
(a) Up to 1000 tickets – 74% of the maximum retail price
(b) Above 1000 tickets – 72% of the maximum retail price
The highest eligible discounted rate will be allowed for the entire tickets purchased by an agency. The above mentioned discounted rate will be allowedbased on the total purchase of tickets from the different District Lottery Offices.The dues or excess amount collected, if any, will be adjusted in future claims orby exchange of tickets of the next lottery ,as the case may be, from the office ofregistration.
16. Thiruvonam Incentive for agents based on the sale of Thiruvonam Bumper
Lottery tickets will be given at the following rates after the draw.
Rs.100/-each for every 50 tickets.
17. Special incentive will be allowed to the agents who purchase maximum number of tickets as follows :-
1.For the highest purchaser -Rs.35,000/-
2.For the Second highest purchaser -Rs.20,000/-
3.For the Third highest purchaser -Rs.15,000/
If two or more agents become eligible for special incentive at any of the above stage forhaving purchased equal number of tickets, the incentive amount will be equallydivided among them, subject to the minimum of next lower purchaser.
18. Common incentive prize of 1st and 2nd will be awarded to the agents for the highest purchase of and above 1000 tickets in each district offices. If more thanone agent purchases the same number of tickets in a district the amount will be dividedamong them equally subject to the minimum of Common incentive prize 2.
1. Common Incentive prize 1st (District Prize 1st) – Rs.3000/-
2. Common Incentive prize 2nd (District Prize 2nd ) – Rs.1000/-
19. The prize winning tickets should be surrendered within 30 days from the date of draw . The First to Fourth prize winning tickets should be surrendered to theDirector of State Lotteries in person or by insured registered post or throughNationalised/ Scheduled Banks/ State or District Co-operative Banks supported withnecessary documents.
20 . The prizes of Rs.1,00,000/- and below may be claimed from the District Lottery Offices / Directorate of State Lotteries. In the case of claimants from outside thestate , the claims should be submitted in the Directorate. The prize winners shouldrecord their name, address and signature in the space provided on the reverse sideof the ticket. Payment of prize money will be made only after ascertaining thegenuineness of the tickets with counterfoils or by any other method asdecided by the Director from time to time.
21. Agents are allowed to collect prize tickets with prize money of Rs.5000/- and below and pay the prize money to the prize winners themselves and thereafterclaim prize money on behalf of prize winners by exchange of tickets. The agents
should clearly state whether the prize tickets are collected and prize money already paid to the prize winners by them, while presenting the same for payment.
22. Claims on mutilated or tampered tickets will be rejected outright. One ticket can win only the highest prize awarded on it. Income Tax and Surcharge etc. if any,will be deducted at source from the prize money as laid down in the Finance Act(Central).
23. Legal jurisdiction of this Lottery will be at Thiruvananthapuram.